Distance ME in Civil Engineering
NIET offers M.E (Civil Engineering) programme which is designed to prepare competent professionals for careers in management in the corporate sector and in public sector organizations. The courses provide a generalized perspective which enables students to view the organization in a holistic manner as well as place it in the context of the larger environment. The students are also trained in technical and functional business skills in respect to the areas.
|Course Fee : Rs.52,500/-
|Eligibility : Engineering Graduate
||Duration : 2 Year
Course Syllabus :
- STRENGTH OF MATERIALS.
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY.
- FLUID MECHANICS.
- CIVIL ENGINEERING DRAWING.
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN.
- OPEN CHANNEL HYDRAULIC MACHINERY.
- GEO-TECHNICAL ENGINEERING.
- TRANSPORTATION ENGG.
- IRRIGATION ENGINEERING.
- DESIGN OF HYDRAULIC STRUCTURES.
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING.
- ADVANCE FOUNDATION DESIGN.
- BUILDING MAINTENANCE.
- ADVANCED SURVEYING & REMOTE SENSING.
- ARCHITECTURE & TOWN PLANNING.
- EARTH & ROCKFALL DAM ENGINEERING.