Distance ME in Mechanical Engineering
NIET offers M.E (Mechanical Engineering) programme which is designed to prepare competent professionals for careers in management in the corporate sector and in public sector organizations. The courses provide a generalized perspective which enables students to view the organization in a holistic manner as well as place it in the context of the larger environment. The students are also trained in technical and functional business skills in respect to the areas.
|Course Fee : Rs.52,500/-
|Eligibility : Engineering Graduate
||Duration : 2 Year
Course Syllabus :
- MATERIAL SCIENCE OF ENGG.
- ENGG. THERMODYNAMICS
- DESIGN OF MACHINE ELEMENTS
- THERMAL ENGG.
- MACHINING & MACHINE TOOLS
- HEAT TRANSFER
- INDUSTRIAL ENGG.
- PRINCIPLES OF TURBO MACHINES
- DESIGN OF M/C ELEMENTS
- I.C ENGINES & DIESEL POWER PLAN
- HYDRAULIC MACHINES & HYDRAULIC POWER PLANT
- REFRIGERATION & AIR COOLING
- STEAM TURBINES & STEAM POWER PLANT
- GAS TURBINES & GAS POWER PLANT
- NOISE VIBRATION & HARSHNESS