The Management Programmes Offered by NIET is of very High Utility Value for:-
- Fresh graduates who wish to seek an entry into the industry but cannot afford full-time management programs due to financial or any other constraints.
- Those who are already employed in an industry without any management qualification, but wish to acquire a widely recognized management qualification to further their career.
- Those who are already working in the industry and want to have additional qualifications for the role rotation or for a better and upward rise in the industry.
- Those who are already working with the industry but aspire to move into a managerial cadre.
- Personnel from the Armed Forces who want to rehabilitate themselves after retirement in the managerial or supervisory positions.
- Those aspiring to join as Management Trainee, Manager, Sales Executive, Area Business Manager, Customer Broker, Import-Export Agent, Wholesaler, Freight Forwarder, Product Manager, C&F agent of reputed Export House/Pharmaceutical Companies or start one's own export business.
After successful completion of the programme, participants should be able to
- Function at the professional middle management level
- Analyze complex business situations and offer and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Apply business knowledge, concepts, and framework to dynamic business situations.
- Function as an effective team leader.
- Marshal and manage relevant resources in uncertain and global business environments.
- Integrate, apply and synthesize knowledge across the functional areas of business.